c/o Digital Society | Graben 17/10 | 1010 Vienna | AUSTRIA
Join Our Community!
Visit us at a Meeting!
We want you to make an informed decision before joining our club! Please visit our club meetings as a guest at least once (and up to three times) before committing to becoming a member.
There are also other Toastmasters Clubs in Vienna (English-speaking, German-speaking and bi-lingual). Feel free to also check out their meetings so you can find out what works best for you personally.
Apply for Membership
After completing the membership application form, you will receive an automated email with the information you submitted.
The email will also contain payment information for the initiation fee (if applicable) and membership fees. The current fee structure is outlined in our FAQs.
Please wait for confirmation from our end on final joining date and amount to be transferred before making a payment.
Note: the Toastmasters Year runs from Oct 1 – Sep 30. Depending on your join date, your membership fees may be pro-rated until the end of the TM year.
Welcome to Vienna Toastmasters Club!
Wonderful! We are so happy to have you as a new club member! Here is what you can expect after joining:
- Take part in a new members induction ceremony
- Get access to the Toastmasters Educational Program (Pathways)
- Set your educational goals and choose your first educational track (Pathways track) to help you achieve them. Our VP Eduction will support you in this process.
- Become the mentee of an experienced club member, who will be your guide to navigate the Toastmasters System and get the most out of your club experience as a new member.
- Get access to our meeting management system (Easyspeak), where you RSVP for upcoming club meetings, schedule your Pathways speeches and take on meeting roles
- Deliver your first speech (usually an “ice breaker” to introduce yourself to the club)